Over the years we have been trying to give back to our local community, below is just some of our charitable efforts:
THE CHRISTIE CHARITY
The Trussell Trust
- Debt Support Service entered the “Business Fives” Tournament, in Manchester. ‘Business Fives’ is a national organisation that arranges charity 5 aside tournaments for businesses, our chosen charity for the day was The Christie Charitable Fund.
- We were proud to sponsor the Cheshire Theatre School DWC Squad, which is a local dance team. We sponsored them so that they could afford flights to attend the Dance World Cup in San Sebastian.
- We sponsored Winton Wanderers kids’ team. The sponsorship money meant we were the main shirt sponsor for the team, which in turn bought the kits they needed for that season.
- £300 has been donated to the Chorlton & West Didsbury Foodbank along with 192KG of essential food and Xmas items and 49.1KG of shower gels and soaps
Dear Debt Support Service,
Thank you for bringing your donation for Chorlton & Didsbury Foodbank to St Barnabas last Friday, 13th September 2019.
You may be interested to know that we do everything by weight, and the weight of your donation was 49.1 Kg.
We now have an abundance of Shower gels etc. which we really appreciate.
Thank you again for your donation and the support that will provide.
Phil Gay – Chair of the Foodbank.
- £500 worth of Arctic Sleeping bags were distributed to the homeless in Manchester City Centre by members of our team.
- £250 donated to The Christie Charitable Fund.
- £200 donated to MacMillan following a MacMillan coffee morning.
- £250 donated to the East Cheshire Hospice.